Monday, 22 October 2012

My Jewellery Junkie Series...

Hiya girls...

So today's post marks the birth of my Jewellery Junkie blog post series. This series will be based on all things jewellery if you haven't already guessed it from the title. I've come to the realization that i am such a jewellery junkie i mean i actually enjoy shopping for jewellery more than i do clothes. So acknowledging that am such a jewellery addict i decided to create a 'Jewellery Junkie' series were I'll be sharing with you the:

-Latest Jewellery Trends
-DIY Jewellery/Accessories
-Celebrity Jewellery: Look For Less
-My Jewellery Must Haves/Favorites
-DIY Jewellery Holders/Storage


So stay tuned soon for all things jewellery related and keep an eye out for my 'Jewellery Junkie' blog post series...

Have a fabulous Monday and remember.. Be the 1 to Aspire 2 Inspire.. 

Follow me on Twitter: //twitter.com/VintageVelvets
Follow me on weheartit: //weheartit.com/VintageVelvets
Follow me on Tumblr: http://vintagevelvets.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment