Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Zendaya & Bella: Contagious Love!!!

In this music related post I wanted to share with you a fun soundtrack which I've been loving recently titled 'Contagious Love' sung and rapped by Disney's Shake It Up Stars Zendaya Coleman and Bella Thorne! The song is not at all bad for two teenage girls aged 16 and 15 respectively, who are stilling working on there singing voices! There has been a lot of criticism regarding this song by some fans but however I still think they done a great job because am not even a part of there target audience (kids-teenagers) and I love it, so that must be saying something right! Moving on I do love the message being conveyed throughout this song which is one of the reasons why I love it and why I wanted to share it with you girlies today! Am going to stop writing now and let you girls find out for yourselves as to what this song is about! I hope you all enjoy it!
Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire...

No comments:

Post a Comment