Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Celebrating 10,000 Views!!! (Thank You So Much)

OMG!!! I logged into my blogger account just right now and was surprised to see that I hit 10,000+ views :o.. (Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!!!!) I cannot believe my eyes, I mean seriously it was just like yesterday that I started blogging so its a shock to see I went from 100 views to 10,000 views!!!
 
However I wanted to come here today to say a huge Thank You for every single view which totalled up to 10,000 views (argggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh) am still so shocked and feel so numb with excitement. Am thrilled for all the support from all my readers, non-readers and random individuals accessing my blog etc :D because without all of you guys this wouldn't have been possible and to be really honest I don't always pay that much attention to the views but rather to the content I upload and publish, am always doing my best to try and better my writing, editing and blogging skills to ensure you all enjoy every blog post, so thank you so much from the bottom of my heart and this is only the beginning for me, so stay tuned for a lot more from me when things calm down :)..
 
Thank You & Here's 2 Us!!!
 
Continue to be the 1 to aspire 2 inspire...

No comments:

Post a Comment