Tuesday, 7 May 2013
JUMP INTO MAY
I just wanted to pop in today to do a short blog post on how you can jump into may. Now am going to be listing five simple things you can do to make this month even better than last month and to make sure that you do the best you can during this entire month. (Alert - A Little Ramble Coming Up), Currently am on work experience and my work placement is with a women's clothing store which requires me to do a ton of work and i work roughly between 7-10hrs depending on the day and today i was in from 9.40am-6.40pm which is nine hours of hard work which leads to complete exhaustion and if it wasn't bad already am not getting paid (obviously Amina because it is an unpaid work placement), i also get aching feet at the end of the day due to standing the whole day which is beyond painful and i only get an hour lunch break which is the only time i get to rest and sit down sadly but however am doing this for my university degree so i guess you can say (No pain No gain). Sorry about my ramble but i just wanted to explain to you girls that i haven't stop blogging for no apparent reason but rather it is due to work and so much stress knowing its my last month of university and i got tons to do!
Anyways i hope you all enjoy this blog post and i hope that this month is not only fabulous but full of happiness and success! Now the five simple things am about to share with you will hopefully help you on your way and it will hopefully inspire you to never give up!
5 Ways You Can JUMP INTO MAY
1) Work Hard: Doing this will ensure that you achieve your short and long term goals!
2) Be Positive: Positivity can take you a long way, so remember to stay positive regardless!
3) Don't Quit: Quitters never win, so never ever quit because things can change in the last second!
4) Aim High: Reach for the sky and am pretty sure you won't return back empty handed!
5) Do Your Best: At the end of the day all you can do is your best so continue to give it your all!
Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire...