Thursday, 3 October 2013

20,000 Blog Views!!! Thank You So Much!!!

Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!
Thank You !!

Thank You Guys!!!
Thank You So much for 20,000+ views, am honestly beyond grateful and thankful for all your support. I remember it was only a couple of months ago back (In May) that I reached 10,000+ views so the fact that am sitting here today writing this is really mind blowing, (WooooooooooooooooooooooooooW) like am still shocked, in a good way of course. When I first started this blog I never thought I'd get as far as I have today to be honest with you all but it's amazing to think that actually hard work or just keeping at something really does pay off.

I found out in the early hours of this morning today when my family were all in bed sleeping, at around 1-2am and trust me this has literally cheered me up so much today because this past week/couple of days haven't exactly been great for me, so thank you so very much to each and everyone of you, I cannot explain how much this means to right now :). Blogging is a way for me to sometimes get away from my life, my problems and my family, even though I do love my family very much. Again thank you very much, this is only the beginning for me and hopefully I'll continue to grow as a blogger & person which will allow me to write and share with you all so much more...

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING THIS POSSIBLE, I AM SO THANKFUL! :)

DIY - FASHION - HEALTH - BEAUTY - LIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment