Friday, 22 November 2013

Autumn Beauty: Coloured Eyeliners - Be Experimental


Hey Guys...

Today I wanted to talk about coloured eyeliners and how they are just fabulous as they sure do add a pop of colour to any makeup look you choose to rock. Now am not one to wear makeup on a daily basis or for weddings, parties, dinners etc for that matter because am just someone who simply doesn't like to wear makeup however with that being said whenever I do get the chance to wear a bit of makeup or more likely eye makeup am always sure to wear a bit of coloured eyeliner I have about four eyeliners, two intense glitter eyeliners in Malt Chocolate and Blue Babe and two intense colour eyeliners in Turquoise and Lovely Lilac all from MUA. I have a small sized makeup bag which if am being real here I rarely ever reach for but when I do am sure to get out my black liquid eyeliner, my mascara and my choice of coloured eyeliner and let me tell you now that it honestly brightens your eyes and am not just saying this because I love coloured eyeliners but rather because it's the truth if your someone like me who doesn't really wear makeup then this is perfect for you.

Experiment This Season 
                             With Different Coloured Eyeliners
                                                                      Have Fun This Autumn Because
                                                                                                               It's All About The Eyes...

Coloured eyeliners could be a bit risky for some but let me assure you right now that it really isn't at all bad and if your not confident enough to wear a more brighter coloured eyeliner like a blue or green then why not try a darker colour in lets say a brown, purple, royal blue or navy and these colours especially are great for Autumn & Winter as we all tend to wear darker clothes and makeup. My point is that it's all about experimenting whilst taking baby steps because am sure nobody wants to look or feel uncomfortable? See what works with your eye colour and just go from there. These eyeliners can be worn on either your upper lash line or lower lash line, personally I wear them on my lower lash line and I then would add a black liquid eyeliner on my upper lash line then finish it off with mascara whilst borrowing my twin sisters concealer to cover up my under eye dark circles then that's it for my simple eye makeup but however the choice is yours, do whatever you want it's all about having fun with your eye makeup or makeup in general. 

The Choice Is Yours.... 
Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire...

Remember that your all beautiful... 

Connect With Me:

DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment