Saturday, 30 November 2013

Autumn Goodies | Food Edition | Last Day Of November


Hey Guys!

Now can you believe that it's officially the last day of November, Like what? Like How? Like What? Like How? Tomorrow will officially be December :o (Okay Shut The Fridge) Really, am just wondering where November went. Still cannot believe that this is my last blog post of the month but however what better way to end it than to share with you all four yummy goodies which I have been loving this Autumn. As you can see above I have collaged together four of the things which I will be talking about why I love but before I get started I just wanted to thank you all for all your support, it honestly means a lot to me, to see you guys viewing my blog on a daily basis always makes my day so thank you again. Hope you enjoy reading through what I've been loving :)

1. Hot Chocolate:
I just love me some hot chocolate everyday, like seriously it's as though I cannot get enough of it which isn't necessarily a bad thing. The weather in Autumn and Winter here in the UK is pretty cold so I always love drinking a hot drink ( mostly hot chocolate ) to keep me warm.

2. Peanut Butter Toast:
Is it a bad a thing that I may have a slight obsession with peanut butter toast/s. I loving having a peanut butter toast in the mornings with my hot chocolate, it makes for a good breakfast trust me. Am such a big fan of peanut butter to say the least, am loving it a lot this Autumn.

3. Ginger Nut Biscuits:
These biscuits are so crunchy and delicious, I find them slightly addicting because once I've had one I feel like eating the whole pack, yeah not exactly a healthy thing to do but oh well what can I say. I also love dipping them in hot milk or tea, okay now am starting to get a little hungry.

4. Blueberry Muffins:
I don't think I can ever contain my excitement for my love of blueberry muffins, honestly there not only yummy but a much healthier alternative to chocolate chip muffins. If you haven't yet tasted one then your missing out. Blueberry muffins have been my best friend this season.

And That's A Wrap! November Has Come To An End! Talk To You All Very Soon In December :D

Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire...


Have fun this Autumn, try out new foods...

Connect With Me:
DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment