Wednesday, 20 November 2013

Ellie Goulding - Burn


Hiya Girls!

In today's post i wanted to share with you all today a song which i have been loving recently by the beautiful and talented Ellie Goulding called "Burn". This song for me definitely has a feel good vibe and quality that instantly gets me in a good mood which is amazing and usually am the type of person that knows a song is great when in gets me into a good mood. I've been a fan of Ellie Goulding ever since her song "Starry Eyed" which was released back in early 2010 (February) so as you can see i've loved this girl well over three years now going onto four years pretty soon. Although this song was a summer release (July '13) i know for sure that i did not discover it straight away but rather awhile after i do not remember or know when exactly but am guessing it was either in August or September. 

Ellie Goulding has such a unique, original and lovely voice which is different from a lot of singers today in this growing music industry. Her vocals simply stand out for me, particularly in this catchy song "Burn", this song i know will forever remind me of summer '13. What i most love about this song is how it makes me feel when am sad because i feel like it somehow lifts me up giving me that source of positive energy which helps me convert my sad feelings into happy feelings. Am thrilled that i've discovered such a talented singer with a distinctive voice that immediately grabs my attention. I hope you guys give this song a listen as am sure you won't be disappointed. 

 Ellie Goulding's VEVO Channel

Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire...

Remember that your all beautiful... 

Connect With Me:

DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment