Thursday, 28 November 2013

Selena Gomez - Like A Champion


Hello Girls!

In today's blog post I just wanted to share with you a song which I have recently been listening to nonstop by the beautiful Selena Gomez called 'Like A Champion'. Honestly this song has been stuck in my head for the last couple of days, I feel like I can't get enough of it. I'd have to say that this is one of my top Autumn 2013 songs just because it's a song that inspires me to never give up and it constantly reminds me that ultimately the sky is the limit. I've always loved Selena Gomez's music, so when her album 'Stars Dance' came out this summer I was excited to listen to all the songs and actually she's done a pretty good job with this record.

Walk Like A Champion, Talk Like A Champion...

We Got Nothing To Lose, We Got Nothing To Prove...

Walk Like You Run The City, Write Your Name In The Sky...

For me 'Like A Champion' is one of the songs from her album which just stand out for me because of the reggae sound and because of the lyrics. It's one of my favourite songs from her 'Stars Dance' record because it inspires me to give everything in life my best effort and to well walk like a champion, talk like a champion. I hope you all give this song a listen and be sure to check out Selena Gomez's Stars Dance Album, am sure you'll enjoy it.

Walk Like A Champion, Talk Like A Champion...
 
Connect With Me:

DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment