Friday, 27 December 2013

It's The Little Things...

Hello There...

In this post I will be sharing with you a couple of little things that make me happy. For me it is definitely important to consider the little things in life just as much as the big/more obvious things. Sometimes we all tend to take those little things for granted which isn't very smart now is it. I mean am the type of person who tries to acknowledge those little things in my life and in life which are actually a blessing that many forget about which is pretty sad. So remember to always appreciate the little things.

~Love The Little Things~
Be Thankful For The Little Things In Your Life...
~Appreciate The Little Things~

I appreciate drinking hot chocolate or any other hot drinks like tea when the weather gets colder for example in the Autumn and Winter months. I love that I have the privilege to drink a hot drink whenever I want, for me I see it as a little blessing that makes me a lot more thankful for the little things in life. As I've grown older I've learned to be more appreciative of everything little or big.

I love it when it rains, listening to the rain pour and watching it rain through my bedroom window has become something that I tend to do when it rains. I feel like it somehow makes me relax a lot more and reflect on life a little more which is fantastic because honestly sometimes I don't get the chance to reflect on my life. The rain is a little something which I really do appreciate in life now.

Another little thing which I am very grateful for is my lovely and cosy bed. I just love my bed and if I had the chance I would definitely stay in bed all day long and do absolutely nothing. Also I do appreciate those long sleeps on my bed that sadly I don't often get but when I do get the chance to have a good nights sleep then am certainly beyond thrilled when I wake up feeling rested.

This may sound cheesy but I don't care because to be honest with you guys am very thankful for blogging as not only do I love it but it's a way for me to sometimes get away from everything bad and to just relax. Few years ago I never would have thought that I would become a blogger but you know what am happy that I am and so this is another little thing that I am grateful for in my life.
 
Having the privilege to see another day for most may just be another day but however it is a blessing to consider. Most people don't realise how amazing it is to be given another day to live.

It's The Little Things That Make Me Happy...

Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire...

Connect With Me:
Facebook


DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment