Tuesday, 10 December 2013

Ten Little Things About Me...

Ten Little Things About Me...

1. I love everything DIY & Fashion related, am honestly a craft lover & fashion junkie.

2. One of my biggest goals in life is that i want all of my hard work/efforts to pay off.

3. Am a YouTube addict, bet you didn't expect that one right? What can i say i just love YT!

4. Enjoying the little things in life is something which i think is highly important.

5. I have a Twin sister if you didn't already know that. We try our best to get along.

6. My biggest dream is that one day, just one day i can hopefully give back to the world.

7. Blogging is something very close to my heart and i try my best to inspire you all. I Do Try.

8. Am the type of person who cries alone, i really hate it when people see me cry.

9. 2013 has actually been one of the hardest years for me sadly but THAT'S LIFE...

10. Some places that i want to travel to are Mecca, Dubai, Italy, New York City.

Prayer. Patience. Positivity = Strength

Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire...
Connect With Me:

DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE

2 comments:

  1. You are super cool XD! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much! No your super cool for leaving me a comment :) - Thank you for making my day that much more brighter... Hopefully you enjoyed this short blog post :D. Have a great week!

      Delete