Tuesday, 31 December 2013

Winter Break | 15 Fun Family Films

Hello Guys...

Can't believe that tomorrow is 2014... I really cannot believe it, am in total shock guys. Just
cannot get over how 2013 is almost over. Honestly where did the year go? Hello 2013 where are you! Are we being tricked? I remember the beginning of this year like it was yesterday. Feels almost like a dream because it doesn't feel real. Wow, time really does not wait. I mean it does freak me out how fast we are all getting older, it's like I feel like telling time that am not ready to become a year older but then time interrupts me and says, "It Is Not Up To You But Rather It Is Up To ME". Funny I know but honestly it is pretty scary how quickly each month flies by and to tell you guys the truth I still remember being 18 like it was yesterday (Yeah you better believe it, that's how fast time is running).

In this blog post I will be sharing with you fifteen fun family films that you can hopefully watch during this winter break with your family or on your own. I don't know about you guys but one thing that comes to mind during the winter holidays/break is {TV.FILM.TV.FILM} and Family because it's a time where we all should be relaxing and doing our best to spend some good quality time with our loved ones, though I haven't done that lately, (Ssssh don't tell anyone please :P). I really hope you all are currently having a great winter break, remember to take it easy, remember to stay healthy and most importantly don't forget to stay safe... Hope you give some of these fifteen film suggestions a watch and if you can't then that's fine I just hope you spend some good quality time with your family this winter.

Some Suggestions | 15 Fun Family Films

1) Home Alone 2: Lost In New York 
2) Monsters University
3) The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe
4) It Takes Two
5) Alvin and The Chipmunks
6) The Lion King
7) Charlie and The Chocolate Factory
8) Hotel Transylvania 
9) The Game Plan
10) Toy Story 3
11) Harry Potter & The Philosopher's Stone
12) Finding Nemo
13) The Parent Trap
14) The Croods
15) An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong

Hope you all have a great last day of December & 2013...

Connect With Me:
Facebook

DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment