Sunday, 23 March 2014

Wow!! 40,000 Views ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :D

Hello Guys!

Well this is a special blog post because i have reached 40,000+ blog views which is pretty crazy for me to start thinking about because it feels like yesterday when i first hit a 1,000 views so to be sitting here right now writing a thank you post is shocking, amazing and humbling. All i can say is just 'THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE' for reading my blog posts and visiting my blog :D. To me it makes me so happy to even think one person would want to visit my blog, let alone many more. Am very thankful for every view that i get and that's something that i really do mean from my heart <3.

It is such a great way for me to start off Spring on a positive note & on a high, my favourite season, am such a spring person and to be honest am not that surprised given that i was born in the spring time but honestly this has made my week that much more better because to me it proves that you can do anything in life if you just put in the hard work be little or big and if you truly believe in yourself about reaching your goals :D. I feel like crying right now because i just can't believe it, wow it's just insane to think that someone like me could even be a blogger in the first place, insane to think that i could ever go this far and insane to think about the brilliant support from you guys. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for everything it's unimaginable to think about the amount of support am getting from you lovely lot so thank you guys. Hope you are all having a Spectacular Sunday or day whenever you read this :).

HAPPY SPRING
&
THANK YOU AGAIN FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT :)

No comments:

Post a Comment