Wednesday, 30 April 2014

✿ Spring Things · Beautiful Flowers ✿

Hello People

Well it's officially the last day of April and what a month it has been for me, you know this month has actually been great despite some of the bad times, however am happy that there were also good times :). I am someone who likes to be optimistic most of the time but truthfully sometimes it is very hard when there is a lot of negativity going around and when other individuals or group of people aren't quite as positive, so that can definitely make it a lot harder for me to try and be happy, positive and hopeful. If there's anything that I have learnt this month is to continue to stay appreciative, humble and optimistic regardless of whatever is going on in my life because life is way too short for me or for anybody else to be sad, negative or disrespectful.

Today I wanted to write about how much I love those beautiful spring flowers. It makes me super happy seeing them whenever am outside or even on the internet. It just shows us that Spring (my favourite season if you didn't already know that) is finally here. The vibrant colours, the different types of flowers and the stunning scents is enough to get me feeling cheery :). I love being outdoors this time of year because the weather is warmer, we get more sun and the flowers are growing again after the long cold winter months. The only downside to this time of year is that I hate those bees and wasps that are literally everywhere, am not going to lie, they scare me slightly ever since I could remember, sad thing is that there's not much that I can do other than to just accept it and get on with my life. All in all seeing those fresh beautiful spring flowers is more than enough to make me smile, feel happy and make me thankful for spring.

Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire...

✿ Something About Spring Flowers That Gets Me Feeling Happy ✿

Connect with me: 

DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment