Thursday, 15 May 2014

✿ 10 Things I Love About Spring ✿

Hello Guys...

It's been quite the busy week for me as i've been helping out my twin sister at work. Trust me every time i wanted to blog i couldn't find the time which was slightly irritating for me as i really wanted to get something decent up for you lot this whole week but sadly that didn't happen but i was definitely determined tonight to bring you guys something fun yet simple even though it's almost midnight here in the UK, at least am trying which is still something :). As am sure most of you already know that Spring is my favourite season and so i wanted to share with you all things i love about Spring.

Honestly i think am going to be very upset when this lovely season ends because as much as i am excited for the Summer Time i still am a Spring person. Today was actually a very beautiful day here in London which had all the Londoners smiling and enjoying the warmer weather including me too :). Me and Twin also had a productive day at work which was wonderful and actually when we finished working we walked to Starbucks and my twin sister brought me my first ever Starbucks drink which was nice and refreshing. I hope you guys had a great day too and if you didn't then there's always tomorrow :).

✿ 10 Things I Love About Spring ✿ 

1} I love those warm days with the perfect amount of sun and breeze, it's the best kind of weather.

2} Being able to drink more chilled drinks, more smoothies and colder drinks. Refreshing :)

3} I love the feeling of staying outside more often instead of being at home which is a lovely change.

4} Those fresh beautiful spring flowers, i love the vibrant colours & the stunning scents.

5} I love knowing that it's finally spring because honestly the winter isn't exactly my favourite.

6} Seeing that the days are finally getting longer, which means its's brighter outside for longer :)

7} I love eating more fresh fruits this time of year because it's light, yummy and really good for you.

8} Wearing fun clothes appropriate for this season from patterned scarves to denim shirts.

9} I love listening to fun songs which get me in a really happy spring mood. I love being Happy.

10} Spring cleaning, it's great to clear out and clean up your house to give it a spring glow :)

BE THE 1 TO ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE...

IF YOU DIDN'T ALREADY KNOW IT'S STILL SPRING, IT'S NOT SUMMER YET :)

✿ Connect with me 

DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE 

No comments:

Post a Comment