Tuesday, 20 May 2014

My Favourite Little YouTuber ~ Bethany Mota

Hello World!

Hope you guys are doing well. My day has actually been great thankfully and actually one thing that had me smiling recently is the better weather here in London especially this past weekend and yesterday with it being more warmer and sunnier which was a refreshing change :). Moving on I actually have some exciting news for you guys because my twin sis agreed to do a photography blog post for me every weekend starting this week which is awesomely awesome so be sure to look out for it. Am happy/glad that she agreed to do it because it will honestly give my blog a fresh twist. The reason why I asked her to begin with was because of how much she loves photography and even though it's still early days she still manages to capture some pretty amazing pictures.

She's a Youtuber. Designer. Traveler.

Am really in a good mood today which is great, so I decided I was going to share with you all a favourite youtuber of mine who I really love to watch because not only is she funny, inspirational and cute but she is also an example to all that anything is possible in life with hard work, determination and self belief. I really just love her channel, I could be having a bad day but watching one of her videos instantly cheers me up which is amazing to think about. She radiates positivity, happiness and light and this is evident in her YouTube videos. She is one of my favourite youtubers out there and even though she's a few years younger than me I still can somewhat relate to her :). Am sure most of you will have heard of her but just in case you haven't then be sure to check out her channel. I also love her instagram, honestly it's fun, happy and packed with a variety of pictures/photos. She's definitely an inspiration to me.

Some Of Her 2014 YouTube Videos




             

             

             
BE THE 1 TO ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE...

I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE HAVING A GREAT DAY OR NIGHT :)

Bethany Mota Links:

DIY | FASHION | HEALTH | BEAUTY | LIFESTYLE

No comments:

Post a Comment