Sunday, 25 May 2014

Twin Takes Over: Kenwood house






Hello guys. So today has been a very beautiful day. I visited the ken wood house and saw some phenomenal paintings. It was breathtaking and out of this world. If you live in London or you have come over for holiday then i would recommend you go!!!! I can say hand on heart that today has been a productive Sunday.

OK so my twin may have told you my love for photography and cameras so its only fair to share some of today's moments in pictures. all of these photographs have not been edited and was taken using my phone: Samsung S4. Hope these images creates some sort of enthusiasm for you to visit. I don't think there is any more to say, other than the pictures speak for themselves. Alright guys my take over is done. And i will see you next weekend. Until then enjoy my sisters work, ciao.

My Links:

PHOTOGRAPHY | WEEKEND BLOGGING | TWIN TAKES OVER

No comments:

Post a Comment