Thursday, 19 June 2014

Celebrating 50,000 Blog Views? Am Happy :) - Thank You!!!

 Hello There,

Today's blog post is a very special one for me because I've reached 50,000+ blog views here on my blog which is very exciting yet crazy yet amazing to think about. Honestly am super happy, grateful and lost for words (in a good way of course :), i really don't know what else to say other than a big { THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE AMAZING SUPPORT FROM YOUR GUYS} its crazy to actually be writing this thank you blog post today and honestly its weird yet wonderful. I felt the same kind of mixed emotions when i hit 10,000, 20,000, 30,000 & 40,000 it gets crazier to think about each time. Seriously though on a more calmer level am really appreciative for all the support i get every single day whether it be 20 views or a 100 views, it all means very much to me that someone would take the time out of their day to visit/view my blog and maybe even enjoy reading my posts, which is so cool to think about.

My blog is something that am proud of because i remember at first i was a little bit unsure as to whether i should create one or not and am actually very glad that i was brave enough to do so, this is because it has become a place for me to share with you guys what i like etc. Am aware that am not the best blogger, writer or the most creative person but none of that matters to me as long as am doing my absolute best to create blog posts that are literally enjoyable to read, i do my best to inspire, to write decent posts and to put out positive energy to the best of my ability. I have my moments when i feel uninspired, feel negative or sad but those are the times when i try to either stay away from blogging or use my blog for a more positive outlet. I never want to portray or encourage negativity, hence why i try to put out positive/happy blog posts. Thank you for all the beautiful support, i don't think i would have come this far without you guys. Am praying and hoping for bigger and better things this year, since last year wasn't the best year for me and who knows my blog may just take me somewhere special someday...

THANK YOU, for 50,000 Blog Views... 

No comments:

Post a Comment