Well today is the last official day of Spring which i am very surprised and shocked about
because it felt like yesterday that spring started, so honestly am very confused that it's summer tomorrow like how? Wow, i must add though that this season had it's highs and lows for me but overall i really had a great spring filled with happiness, good times and lots of fun moments/experiences, so am hoping summer is just as great if not better. Life can definitely be hard whether it be family or school or even just everything (trust me i've been there too many times and it is so not fun nor easy but i guess that's life for you) but my point is that despite life being filled with hardships we shouldn't let that take away our happiness. Life is a big blessing, a gift and it should be cherished, being given the privilege to see another day is indescribable and it should be something we are all grateful for, every day.
This time last year everything was completely different for me even though i still feel like the same person and am still me, my life then was just different, so am really glad that this year is proving to be a bit better which is a good thing for me right now. So i really hope you guys enjoy today and remember to make it a good day, don't let anyone ruin today for you and most importantly be thankful for another Friday and be Happy today.
.How you can have a good Friday..Six things that i came up with...
- You can have a good Friday by remembering how amazing this beautiful day is.
- Be happy, think happy thoughts and don't let anyone take away your happy energy..
- Spend time with family and friends today and appreciate every moment with them.
- Do let positivity into your home, your life on this great Friday and enjoy today..
- Smile, because not only is it free but because you can, smile, smile and smile.
- Remember how blessed you are and be thankful for all you have right now..
Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire...
Be good, Be kind & Be the person you want to be in life.