It's the 21st of October already, wow no words right now haha. Well i hope you all have a relaxing, fun and lovely evening/night with beautiful moments, make the most of your evening/night and do remember to stay street safe if you plan on going outside. In tonight's blog post i wanted to share with you all five daily thoughts which i came up with that will hopefully help make the end of this Month/October and Autumn 2014 great hopefully. If last season wasn't the best for you then let that inspire & push you to make this season bigger, beautiful, brighter and if last season was amazing then make this season even more amazing, there's always room for improvement, room for more success and room for all you can imagine.
Every month or season can be better but thats only if you choose to not let those bad days or moments get in the way. I can't stress this enough but please understand that everything happens for a reason, i know life can get confusing but just have faith that those hardships will disappear, why? because nothing is permanent but rather temporary. Be the person who always looks on the bright side despite how terrible you think your life may seem. Put Happiness in front of your Hardship/s always. Make your negative thoughts disappear by replacing them with cheerful more inspiring thoughts. If i can inspire one person through this blog post then my job is done, i honestly appreciate my readers and if you are reading this then know you are special in your own way. Make October 2014 wonderful by being a optimist & a opportunist.
Daily Thoughts | This October/Autumn
- Change your outlook, the way you see everything daily this month, your mindset and who knows life may seem refreshingly different, you may end up realising that actually, 'am blessed' to have the life i do have and that i should be more grateful.
- Be helpful/thoughtful daily, whether it be to your own family like mum, dad, siblings or even your friends, people you meet on the street or work colleagues, don't underestimate the power of helping others, not only are you doing a good deed but you are helping those who really need it, be thoughtful everyday.
- Think about whether you are doing enough today or daily to help reach your goals or dreams. Everyday should be a chance to help change your future into something great so try to make every single day count and do reflect often.
- A single positive thought daily can make your day that much better. Happy or positive thoughts have a way of making us feel thankful and a way of making us want to be productive/work harder, so give it a go this month/season.
- Remember amazing things come to those who are patient, kind and appreciative, so ask yourself daily am i any of the above. It's easy to be impatient, rude and ungrateful but having qualities like patience doesn't come very easy which is why its a beautiful quality to have, so think like a kind person daily.
Grab those opportunities this october and be more open-minded..
Be The 1 To Aspire 2 Inspire..
DIY FASHION HEALTH BEAUTY LIFESTYLE